If you missed Grace yesterday, you can hear the sermon here.
A few thoughts to think about during this week:
- God is both incomprehensible and knowable, yes, He’s THAT big!
- It all started with God: first 4 words Gen 1:1
- God, in His goodness revealed Himself to us through general revelation Ps 19:1-6
- God, in His grace has revealed Himself to us through special revelation; His Word and His Son! Ps 19:7-14; Jn 14:6-7
- My faith will grow as I exercise it
- My faith is built on an everlasting GREAT God who loves me and gave Himself for me
And to apply it all:
- Am I believing God for what I’m about to do?
- By faith, what do I believe God is asking me to do?